Monday, August 10, 2009

the beginning

I suppose this web log must, like many things, begin with an explanation.  I meant to start it about a month ago, but unfortunately I was traversing great plains, mountains, and marshes, (tire) treading over rivers and enjoying a long month-and-a-half with sporadic internet connection.  However, because I filled an entire journal with my musings, I'd say it would be better to, well, begin from the beginning.

I haven't got a clear objective yet for this blog.  I'm just hoping it will serve as a good outlet for my ramblings, essays, poems and the (many) whimsical objects, tangible and intangible, which strike my fancy.  I hope it's not too introverted or inaccessible.  I'd like to think that at least some of the things I spout from my moveable mouth and sprout from my wayward brain are interesting to the general public.

So...
enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment