Sunday, February 14, 2010

Quotables...

My mom and I were at Fry's Electronics a couple days ago to get some earbuds (which, I must add, broke the day after they were purchased. I shake my fist at them. But then, they were four bucks, so, I guess I can't complain that much. (oh wow, that was a lot of parenthetical complaining. I feel like I'm whispering behind someone's back)). Anyway, as we were leaving the store, my mom looked at the pretty girl who was checking our receipts and, being the ubiquitous person she is, asked "Are those your eyelashes?" (they were very luscious). What did the girl say?

After hesitating for a moment...

"They're mine 'cause I bought 'em!"

Needless to say, once we got to the parking lot, my mom and I were laughing our faces off. The thing is, if you're going to get fake eyelashes, you may as well get cool ones that are ... blue and sparkly or something. Everyone can tell they're fake anyway, so why not have fun with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment