Monday, September 28, 2009

Mannequins

So, on Saturday I walked home 4 miles from the library and took about 200 photos along the way.  Not as many as I'd like to have taken, and not as many good ones as I'd like, but it was the first time I'd really taken my camera out for a ... jaunt, and these photos of wig-wearing mannequins were some of the better ones I took.  I won't be including all of these either, because photos take forever to upload, so consider this set "Part One" of a series.  Hopefully I'll display progress as I take more and more photos.  Oh, and I love (and appreciate) constructive criticism (and compliments if they're warranted!), so please leave some!  (Photos are copyrighted, as is the writing on this site etc. etc.)                                          



       





 

No comments:

Post a Comment